Today is another lousy day.
My feet are still swollen and painful, the bites are still itchy, walking is still painful and I wonder how I am going to go to work like this tml.
My hamster is very sick... last nite before I slept I went to take a look at her and she was panting heavily. PP has been sick for some time, has infection in her right eye. I cleaned away lotza pus in that eye ystr, poor PP.
Then I realised she has been without water for one whole day. Mum says she was still kicking lively a day ago. That makes me feel really guilty. I haven't been taking good care of her recently, and she muz be sad.
Today she refused to drink and eat, and is totally weak to even walk ard, I think she doesn't have many days ahead... and I feel really sad. She has been with me for a year, since I bought her in NIE, and seeing a life leaving u is something which I have not experienced personaly before, not animals, not human.
I dunno how long she can hold on, but I defnitely wont want to discard her into the rubbish chute even if she dies. That's too cruel.
--------------------
The weekends passed so fast, a few hours later it will be the start of another week again. I have tons of things to do, but dun feel like doing at all. No mood, really no mood. Just like when u have no appetite for any food, u really dun want to eat. Haiz.
"Don't take things for granted"
没有评论:
发表评论