2003年8月2日星期六

Bowling...

Today is my Dad's happiest day cos his team juz won Team Bowling Champion in a bowling competition organised by his company. This is not the first time, he didn't perform as well in the Individual section... 2 years back at the previous competition, his team clinched championship as well, and also a 2nd runner-up for him (in the Individual Category). Nevertheless, having won a trophy is good enuff =)

Mum and I went to play bowling last Tues with Dad and our performance were disastrous. I never thought myself to be so "handicapped" at throwing those big balls.. hehe, betta dun reveal my scores, in case anyone fall from his/her chair. I kept on playing without taking note of the number of games and almost ended up mopping the floor for them =( Well, and there's another price to pay too--> muscle aches all over, arghh...

Bowling is indeed an expensive sports and hobby to keep =p

没有评论:

发表评论