Went to NTU’s Carnival with Suzhen yesterday. Seldom heard NTU has carnivals, though this one is very different from NUS’s bazaars but nonetheless I think it’s still not bad, given the limited experience of the organizers. Well, many times, NUS’s bazaars weren’t good either.
I also went back to Eusoff Hall in the evening to visit my roommate and had a little chat. EH looks like a hotel now, with well-furnished rooms, lounges and kitchens, brand new furniture, wall-mounted mirror, desk lamp, and a very very big and spacious wardrobe and storage cardboard that make me screamed with excitement. The floor tiles are also new, and there are altogether 6 power points in the room instead of a miserable one we had in the past. What’s more, the doors locks are high-tech too. They use sensors to lock the doors rather than keys.
Ok, I sounded like I’m going to move in one of such room but sadly, no, I do no have enough ECA pts to enjoy such luxury. Too bad, I can only admire but think what’s more important is I have experienced hall life and it has became a part of my memories that I can keep and treasure for the rest of my life.
没有评论:
发表评论