Yeah!!! I finally made my decision and I bought my hamster!
It has been a difficult desicion because I could not decide if i should buy a hamster or a dwarf hamster, to buy one hamster or a pair so that they can keep each other accompanied. LX did not want to share because her family will not allow her to keep animals. Mine too, but I really like the hamsters so much I will just buy first, it's not like I bought a dog, my parents should be able to accommodate a tiny family member right? hee =D
This tiny furry mice costs me $15 excluding the food and beddings. And I even went to Boon lay Central pet shop to get a pink adorable cage with running wheel for her! See how I doted on her? All these cost me close to 40bucks!
A bit "heart pain" i admit, but she's just too cute to resist.... Hope she doesn't grow up and grow old that fast, cos the pet shop owner told me the average life span of a hamster is about 1~2years... sob sob, that would mean by the time I graduate from NIE, my hamster will be in her middle age or even old age already, how sad rite? Poor little mice...
没有评论:
发表评论