2004年8月17日星期二

Hamster!!!

I was at the Bazzar organised by the BA Club today when I passby a stall. Initially, I thought they are just selling animal food, but guess what? They have hamsters too! ahhhhhh..... those furry tiny softie babies are so damn cute.....!!!!

Ok, it's not as if I have never seen a hamster or held one in my hand, but I don't know why, I just find them exceptionally cute today... hmm...

I had a brief 'lecture' from the stall manager. Well, keeping a hamster is actually neither expensive nor troublesome. But I worry about not having enough time to take good care of them, and on top of that, my parents dislike animals, especially my mum, she's afraid of mice and mice-look-alike creatures!

haiz... I didn't buy one eventually, but am still thinking of buying one and keeping it in hall (to keep me accompanied)... at least for the next half of the year. If i can't bring it home next year, maybe I can just give it to someone else. I mean, no one will reject such an adorable cuttie rite?

Anyone can gimme some advice on what I should do? =(

1 条评论:

  1. wah.. dun say until like i so seflish lehz... me nv say dun wana pay lehz... LX u also like mah.. haha.. i just a bit "over-encouraging" keke...

    回复删除