2005年8月14日星期日

Farewell PP...

PP died.

太快了,让我有点措手不及。

Dad says when he went out just now, ard 5pm, she was still alive, panting for breath thou. But when he came back half an hour later, she was already still, and.... I touched her... and suddenly, I felt so scared, she was very cold. This is the first time i touched a dead body.... I was really scared.

本来想把她埋了的,但妈说那是犯法的,地不能随便乱挖。没办法。妈说,把所有的东西都给她带上吧,路上也好走。所以,我把所有的食物、用具、beddings, 还有笼子都一起包了起来。然后放在楼下的……哎。

Even though the avergae life span of a hamster is 1-2 years, I still felt that my hamster could have lived longer, if I had taken better care of it, if I had stayed at home more often, if I had given her more time, if I had shower her with more care and concern. PP would be a happier hamster. I used to play with her everyday when I was in NIE hall. I used to wash her cage as often as twice a week (being a lazy person like me). But after I moved home, got attached, and started my teaching life, I have so many things be be busy with that I really negelected her. And all these are just excuses. Lousy excuses. I have not fulfilled my responsibility and commitment. It is my fault. I am guilty.

我想我再也不会养小动物了。以前我很想要一只小狗,但是我知道我还是不适合养。
因为我无法承受一个生活中的生命从我身边离开的现实。

PP,走好了。下辈子找个好主人。

"Treasure things while you still have them"

2 条评论:

  1. Don't feel sad... Death is part and parcel of life. Guess i have to play quite a part in this. Do cheer up, dont blame yourself too much

    回复删除
  2. 此评论已被博客管理员删除。

    回复删除