I think this is really sth that's worth trying. If u haven't pick up the latest issue of The Ridge or u r not from NUS, here's is what I am going to sell you.... (hehe, it's free):
A what I called all-in-1 Chatterbox.
Trillion
Trillion is a funky instant messaging client that u can use to chat with all ur IM friends- on MSN, Yahoo, ICQ and AIM (dun ask mi what is AIM, I have no idea too, maybe whoever noe what it is pls tell me?).
This IM client has a sweet look, and matching features to make u nv wanna go back to MSN, Yahoo or ICQ clients again. Not only can u chat with all ur frenz under 1 program, u can also exchange files, log messages, send sounds along with emoticons and do pretty much anything else those other bigwig clients can do.
The above recommendation text was featured in The Ridge, not I write one, I haven't tried it yet so if it's not up to ur expectation, pls dun come n find mi k, haha... anyway... no harm trying mah...
没有评论:
发表评论