2003年9月8日星期一

Big Walk 2003

It was a cool morning, The Sun was still asleep. The alarm clock screamed with excitement and an unwillingly body dragged itself towards the washroom. An hour later, the still dreamy soul was on the MRT train, with thousands of others who were juz as.... enthusiastic. Yes, it's Big Walk Day!

This is the second time I am participating in such an event, the first one was during JC with my JC mates. But we didn't finished the whole route tt time. This time, I took 2 hrs to complete it, an accomplishment indeed. The whole thing was an enjoyable one, the only thing I hate about this Big Walk was that I have to wake up before the sun does. U noe, I really hate the feeling of seeing no sunlight in the morning when I wake up.

But guess nothing beats a morning of working out. Yeah, it was fun (minus the hot Sun). =p

没有评论:

发表评论